10.16.2006

Oh, I've been to Prague...

I just watched Kicking and Screaming for the first time and I was completely delighted. The dialogue was funny and highly quotable -- it was perhaps not always brilliantly witty, but always amusing in the familiar tones that hit home for every recent grad. In addition, I was captivated by the performances. Eric Stolz is always great and evidently, his character was a last-minute addition to the film when the producers demanded that a bigger name join the cast. I enjoyed the character interaction that felt entirely believable and I'm sure everything I have to say had already been said by everyone who has seen this 1995 movie long before I was clued in. That being said, I will now make it a point to encourage all my friends to see it, too.

No comments: